Glad some of you like the idea. Really, it helps.
Ten more popped into my head this morning:
1. Two arms and two legs. I saw someone in a wheelchair this morning. And I complain about stupid things like not feeling like going to yoga, or having to walk the hour home. Never again.
2. Sanity. Well, okay, some of you can definitely argue this one if you have been reading my blog but I was reading an article about mental illness- schizophrenia, etc. It made me really grateful that (so far) I don't have potential of being locked away or anything. Seriously, mental health is just as important as physical.
3. Working out/yoga. I'm glad I'm commited to it. It does something to my chemicals. Sort of like a natural anti-depressant, which God knows I need most days.
4. Unemployment benefits and the fact they agreed to extend me for 6 more weeks.
5. Our armed forces. Sometimes I think they go forgotten. They give up their lives for us and so far have prevented more terrorist attacks.
6. The internet. How did we do things before it?
7. A good NYC slice of pizza.
8. Peppermint hot cocoa from Starbucks although now I am too cheap so I make my own and sorry Starbucks, it comes out just as good.
9. Cooking - I love it and when someone cooks for me!
10. Thanksgiving! The turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes and desserts...Did I mention I can't wait?!
Okay, so the last few were all about food. Well it only figures with me. Ten more tomorrow. Notice how when you do your 10 how abundant you'll feel!